Anyone draw a Colorado deer tag?

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
So, based on some information emailed by a friend, I called this number and hit "0." A really nice guy, Bob, answered the phone and told me he could look up my preference point total.

Bad news - I have one more preference point for deer than I had a week ago.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Oh, the number is 303-297-1192. Don't tell Bob I sent you.

That is 'my' secret back door method:D

They said my file is too tricky to say for sure just yet, since I went in with zero points. First tme that was the answer. Same deal for the wife since her tag is a 2nd choice...

I at least have a deer tag. Don't know 2nd, 3rd or 4th choice.

I am hoping someone can finally kill this dude.
My father aged me 5 years in 30 seconds in 2008 trying to get him to see this buck . Took the pic in 2009. Time for him to become a shoulder mount.

Attachments

• P1010502.jpg
    P1010502.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 452
Dink.. Been there done that with family members. you can watch the grey hair grow.. LOL. That buck is deffinatley ready to pick.

Dink.. Been there done that with family members. you can watch the grey hair grow.. LOL. That buck is deffinatley ready to pick.

:D:D
I am only 39, no kids so every grey hair has been caused by him and muledeer.

Let me tell you about the time we got him 200 yards away from a bedded upper 180s buck, he is on his butt, rifle across knees, aiming. I am shaking, watching through binos, suddenly........................................he decides it is to far and gets up and starts walking straight towards the buck. I am 400 yards away yelling noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek:

Probably just getting even with me for being a little chit in my youth;)

Colorado tags?
What did I do wrong? I had 3 pts for deer and the draw odds for unit 68 were 100percent for the three hunts I put in for but all I got was another point!!!!!! Whats with the draw odds???????

Colorado tags?
What did I do wrong? I had 3 pts for deer and the draw odds for unit 68 were 100percent for the three hunts I put in for but all I got was another point!!!!!! Whats with the draw odds???????

Draw odds only apply to your first choice, because your second and third choices are not considered until the first choice draw is done.

Hmm, that must be the tab that doesn't appear if you already have a habitat stamp?

The draw odds gave me a 100% on unit 68 with 3 pts. Evidently these odds are not correct! Did anyone else have this situation?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back