Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anybody buying this?

He holds it like a girl. Honestly. He has that "I don't really know what the heck this thing is" stance

...fixed.

skeet_zps38056c5a.png

I don't think anyone can disagree with this quote.

"I have a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that trace back in this country for generations," Obama said. "And I think those who dismiss that out of hand make a big mistake. Part of being able to move this forward is understanding the reality of guns in urban areas are very different from the realities of guns in rural areas. And if you grew up and your dad gave you a hunting rifle when you were 10, and you went out and spent the day with him and your uncles, and that became part of your family's traditions, you can see why you'd be pretty protective of that."

"So it's trying to bridge those gaps that I think is going to be part of the biggest task over the next several months." Obama said.

dustin, if you think he and his lefty-looney ideologues are only trying to bridge gaps, I'll sell you the one in London.

You ever seen him throw a baseball. His first pitch bounched twice before it go to the catcher. And it was 40ft in the air.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back