MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Trade X-bolt .300WM for .300WSM

Qubo

This is a long shot but figured I'd see what's out there. I have X-bolt Hell's Canyon Speed in .300WM that I would like to trade for an X-bolt .300WSM. Maybe consider a .308. After building a semi custom lightweight X-bolt for my deer gun I'd like to do the same thing with my elk gun and want to switch to a short action for the build. I bought the gun new in 2019. I would like to trade straight for another Hell's Canyon model but would consider other models with money involved. Although no Long Range models. I have documented every bullet through this gun. Less than 300 rounds. I reload for it and will give you my load data. I can trade my Forester dies with it, 50ish Nosler cases with 3-5 fires on them, and 50-75 etip bullets. It comes with scope rail and Vortex rings. I live in the CO front range and would like to avoid a shipping nightmare but would drive a little ways. Let me know if you're interested. I can send photos or upload them later when I'm home. While a trade would be ideal I would be willing to sell this for the right price as well.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back