Another site

the nikster

Somebody on another site nuked my post immediately after I posted it!!
Just a pic of my archery bull I got on a loaner permit from a guy at a bar in Wash.
You'll have to imagine my mug.
the nerve!!

Attachments

• P&Y.jpg
    P&Y.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 622
That's funny. I saw the original thread from the "other" site as well. I have a feeling that guy won't be posting up anytime soon...

my archery bull I got on a loaner permit from a guy at a bar in Wash

I think you guys missed this part...

Pretty sure the original poster was joking around, and referring to a guy on one of the muley site's. That particular guy is a WY non-res, and posted up a pic of a general season bull "he" shot... Some locals called him out on being able to obtain a general tag as a non-res, and the stories started flowing. Turns out it was a bull his uncle shot. He sure had a hell of a story to go along with it all though. He said he met a rancher at a bar, and the rancher gifted him a landowner tag or something like that... Pretty sure that kid won't be posting up anytime soon over there...

Heh! Dig your humor Nikster! :)

Lot less meds flowing through my body now... I'm a wee bit sharper since my fumble over IDNative's drunk bus trip thread from a while ago! HAHA!
:D

Hey, by the way, where the heck were ya when we got our FFL going? Man, I'm in last place or close to! Misery enjoys company. :)

that is to funny. Love how it said my archery bull with a rifle in the pic. If your going to poach pictures at least make sure it's not a known bull.

Yep, Guilty. You caught me. I am forever sorry and promise to never do such a thing again-please forgive me.
I saw the thread on another site. I thought I might offer up a similarly silly pic and, when discovered, provide an example on how to control damage. But I got nuked instantly.No bad words, no names, even changed one of the states, sheeeesh!
Anyway, I better go dig up those pics of my deer I shot up Seskatch way a few years back that the feller Hanson pawned off as his'n.
Sytes. I think I could still put together a losing squad-I'm that talented!! I was off on a hiking trip in Denali those weeks (remember the dude got killed by a bear while I was there?)Life sucks from last place but the future;s brite!

Your a lier. My brothers nieces cousin knows the guy who knows the mailman who's uncle shot that with a pellet gun

Your a lier. My brothers nieces cousin knows the guy who knows the mailman who's uncle shot that with a pellet gun

Now THAT"S a reliable source!!

FWIW: The bible says if I did it in my mind, I did it in my heart. That means I have harvested dozens of elk bigger than that. Some were poached cuz I got em at night while sleeping.

Back