MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Another New Arizona-Based Member

Nitekast

Hey All! Glad to be a part of this awesome community.

My buddy (MrFooGas) just turned me on to this site (we both created our accounts on break at work), hoping to be able to get some good information from you more experienced hunters.

I'm a born-and-bred Arizona native, been in the outdoors my whole life. Started my love for the outdoors as a Tiger Cub in the BSA, and worked my way up to the Eagle - but luckily didn't stop there. Have gotten to hike, camp, and backpack all over this beautiful state, but only recently got into hunting (past two years on seldom quail hunts).

We're going out for our first Turkey hunt in Unit 23 this next weekend. Hoping to bag a big ol' tom, but just being outdoors is worth the effort to me.

Starting to look into some of the bigger game, but I'm quickly learning I have no experience and no experienced person to rely on - so hopefully you all can be the "sage" advisers for me.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated! Glad to be part of this community.

Welcome to the forum.Have been conversing with "gas".
Az. native as well and fellow Quail hunter.Lot's of good guys and gals
hereabouts.Stick around.Good luck in 23!Great area. 🔥

Welcome to the forum.Have been conversing with "gas".
Az. native as well and fellow Quail hunter.Lot's of good guys and gals
hereabouts.Stick around.Good luck in 23!Great area. 🔥

Good to meet you clod, thanks for the kind words. Always good to meet another AZ native!

Welcome from another AZ. guy not native, But been here 44 years. Good site here I never hunted 23 ,allways her Guys bitchin bout to many Hunters for Turkey. Maybee they are just road Hunters . Good Luck . I go White Mtns. For Turkey further from the valley but more Pristine................BOB!

Thank you all - can't even focus at work today, so excited for the hunt tomorrow. Glad to be part of this community, y'all seem very welcoming and willing to help even a newbie such as myself.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back