Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Another Montana Goat Hunt

Got my MT goat back from the Taxi a couple of weeks ago, I think he did a fine job.

Attachments

• 20150824_105809 cropped.jpg
    20150824_105809 cropped.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 931
  • P1030962 red.jpg
    P1030962 red.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 920
Very nice. I hope mine turns out as well as yours did. I am going with pretty much the same pose except facing the opposite direction.

Yes, Carl Chavez, should have mentioned said that earlier.

As I understand it, the goat alliance deserves a lot of credit for finding this population and getting the district open.

Awesome story, awesome goat! I wondered if you were a little disappointed that it ended so quickly? Maybe that's a dumb question, after all that's a pretty mount up on the wall that may still be an empty space if you hadn't changed plans. But, the adventurer in me often wonders about such things...it is the pursuit that gets us all out there year in and year out I guess.

Awesome story, awesome goat! I wondered if you were a little disappointed that it ended so quickly? Maybe that's a dumb question, after all that's a pretty mount up on the wall that may still be an empty space if you hadn't changed plans. But, the adventurer in me often wonders about such things...it is the pursuit that gets us all out there year in and year out I guess.

On some hunts I would prefer they last 3 or 4 days, such as most elk hunts. But this goat hunt.....no, I'm perfectly happy it was over in a day, one very very long day, I had nothing left when it was over.

Congratulations! You prepared, planned, and executed a wonderful hunt. The physical efforts exerted are now payed off by earned satisfaction in hunting the right way and now admiring the full mount. Nicely done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back