Caribou Gear

Amazon add

6speed

Is anyone else having problems with the amazon add taking over the entire right side of this site when viewed from a tablet? I can't select anything from the area under the add without it just opening the amazon site. No page 2 of posts no PMs. I have tried to reload the page and still nothing.

I have viewed it on IE and Firefox. I don't have any issues. What browser and device are you using?

I had the same problem with it this weekend on my phone, a verizon motorola razr.

Will send an email to the web guys and see if they can sort it out. We are doing some experimenting with that ad spot. Hang with us.

Not that this would help currently and since I do not own a tablet or smartphone I can't be sure this will work but you can download an add-on for Firefox and Chrome called Ad-blocker. It blocks all ads on videos and most side banner ads. The banner ad space will still show up but you won't actually see the ad.

No problems on my iPhone, or iPad 2.

Just wanted to add, it's awesome to see main stream money buying advertising on the site.

Here's what it looks like on my iPhone.

5bcee088.jpg

Not really the ad messing up, the stuff on the left side just got much wider. When I pull up an individual topic it all looks fine though.

Im having the same problem. Its nothing regarding the layout. If you click on anything on the right side it takes you to the amazon page.

Seems to be fixed

I was having the same problem and it seems to be fixed, is this still happening for you guys?

I'm not having that problem but I've hit that dang thing 50 times instead of the hunt talk button

Twice today again as well. If I refresh until the OYOA store add comes up it isn't an issue.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Djulson
Back