All around hunting and camp shoe

WV Hunter

Does the big bearded tatto'd guy that wears croc's still hang out here?

Can you stalk antelope in them? Asking for a friend

I stalked my buck in WY wearing them, plus a couple of rifle and muzzleloader lopes. I also have 2 archery does in them, but I wear the straps behind my ankles during archery and hate it, so I don't usually wear them :cool:

Last edited:
The most universally unrated hunting product on the market! I just can’t wait to see him do a stalk in the snow with them up here next season.

Dunno...I try not to plan that far ahead since I could die in my sleep everynight LOL

I have to sleep with one eye open around my ole lady too :)

The deer are starting to bite around here now. I might see if I can lose another arrow next week.

The most universally unrated hunting product on the market! I just can’t wait to see him do a stalk in the snow with them up here next season.

He didn't take them off when we were in Wyoming

WVhunter,let me know if you need a travel partner again.It's been a long time

FireTiger is down with hunting in her crocs. Pic is from her "C" list whitetail doe hunt this Saturday.

uc

WVhunter,let me know if you need a travel partner again.It's been a long time

Hey man. How you been?

I've got a few Wyoming elk points I'd like to burn sometime. Let me know what you got in mind

I'm thinking you might have been asking about something other than this, but I've been loving the Pig Suede Mocs from Duluth Trading. Super comfortble, and I can wear just about anywhere. In fact, they've kinda screwed me a couple time becasue I forget I was wearing them and not my hunting boots while chasing elk (they don't do so well on the steep hilsides). But otherwise I'm wearing these things about 95% of the time.Mocs.jpg I can normally get them for about $50, if I wait till they send me a coupon or run a promotion.

I got a bunch elk and antelope points for Wyoming.I'm planning to use my elk points this coming year,and antelope points if I draw my elk unit.If your up for another trip let's plan something.I'll probably bring my son again before he leaves for the Navy.He loves antelope hunting

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back