Caribou Gear Tarp

The Ball and Testosterone remover (The man bun gun)

Oops, I never would have thought you people would be so offended. Please aloe me to fully introduce myself. Hi, I’m Ted with a black grandmother who carried the surname of her father’s slave owner heritage. Great grandpa was a buffalo soldier.
Yea but did they make their children exercise? Just trying to pinpoint where the problem started.

Oops, I never would have thought you people would be so offended. Please aloe me to fully introduce myself. Hi, I’m Ted with a black grandmother who carried the surname of her father’s slave owner heritage. Great grandpa was a buffalo soldier.
Grandma and great Grandpa have now been introduced ... but who you? Is this another AI joke?

Wow, this is devolving. My wife is Norwegian by heritage but this has nothing to do with her prowess with the .260. Got her a Ruger .270, she said, I can't take this, I'll miss, after killing several deer with a Winchester Model 70 Featherweight .243.

My friend at Scheels said, OK, 10 rounds, essentially new, what do you want? Winston B2X. Done.

They had a Remington VLS .260 Remington. First three rounds, 3/4 inch factory ammo.

She is strong and didn't mind carrying a heavy rifle.

Asked her what she wanted for Mother's Day. "A really good scope". Got her a Mark IV for Mother's Day. I asked Kirby Allen, who was a friend of ours, from whom we bought the scope, when he was mounting it, how many women wanted a sniper scope for Mother's Day? He said, she's the first.

Wow, this is devolving. My wife is Norwegian by heritage but this has nothing to do with her prowess with the .260. Got her a Ruger .270, she said, I can't take this, I'll miss, after killing several deer with a Winchester Model 70 Featherweight .243.

My friend at Scheels said, OK, 10 rounds, essentially new, what do you want? Winston B2X. Done.

They had a Remington VLS .260 Remington. First three rounds, 3/4 inch factory ammo.

Got her a Mark IV for Mother's Day. I asked Kirby Allen, who was a friend of ours, from whom we bought the scope, when he was mounting it, how many women wanted a sniper scope for Mother's Day? He said, she's the first.
You must be Kirby's bud if he's mounting scopes for you. mtmuley

We knew him before he was a gunsmith. He worked at his relative's vet clinic. He was an artist, actually. And pretty good. I knew his relative when she was a drug rep, and she was honest, so my wife took our animals to her. And everybody loves my wife, as she is a kind soul. So yeah, kind of a connection. Glad to see his success. My .300 WinMag (Model 70 SuperGrade) he customized still puts the first 2 bullets in the same hole. The .257 STW, on a Sako V action, the same.

Funny how connections build through life.

Asked her what she wanted for Mother's Day. "A really good scope". Got her a Mark IV for Mother's Day. I asked Kirby Allen, who was a friend of ours, from whom we bought the scope, when he was mounting it, how many women wanted a sniper scope for Mother's Day? He said, she's the first.
She’s a keeper!!!

54 Flint lock "Round Ball" , woodsmanship and skill. All others are weekend warriors. LOL

You use a gun? Pansy.
ka-bar-marine-corps-fighting-knife.jpeg

So far I’ve only managed to get a couple cats, but I’m confident I’m going to get my first elk this year. Just got to keep hammering.

You use a gun? Pansy.
ka-bar-marine-corps-fighting-knife.jpeg

So far I’ve only managed to get a couple cats, but I’m confident I’m going to get my first elk this year. Just got to keep hammering.
I do have a 10 point white tail knife kill. I brought a knife to battle a wounded buck in his bedding area. Not doing that again. Yep I'm a pansy with experience. Know enough not to do that again.

We knew him before he was a gunsmith. He worked at his relative's vet clinic. He was an artist, actually. And pretty good. I knew his relative when she was a drug rep, and she was honest, so my wife took our animals to her. And everybody loves my wife, as she is a kind soul. So yeah, kind of a connection. Glad to see his success. My .300 WinMag (Model 70 SuperGrade) he customized still puts the first 2 bullets in the same hole. The .257 STW, on a Sako V action, the same.

Funny how connections build through life.
Had the pleasure of spending the day with him shooting his rifles. The man is amazing where rifles are concerned. mtmuley

Back