Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

albino cub

Larry Landgren

I just got emailed this pic and thaught I would share it with you
pic15724.jpg

pic19169.jpg

Nice one Larry!

Probably one of the oddest things I ever saw was an albino gator. That just seems wrong somehow.

What a great picture. White bears are off limits to hunters here in Minnesota. I would think a picture like that is rare.

Wouldn't that be considered a Kermode bear and not an albino? Albino's have pink noses/eyes. Either way that's a great picture.

Wouldn't it just be a white bear?

Black Bear - Color: Body fur usually black or brown but occasionally blonde, or rarely white as in the Kermode subspecies of coastal British Columbia.

The Great Bear Rainforest is an amazing stretch of coastal British Columbia and the world's largest intact temperate rainforest. The region features fjords and estuaries, rainforest, pristine watersheds, rugged shorelines, waterfalls, steep mountain terrain, and great wildlife.

This untamed wilderness is home to the Kermode Bear, a white colored bear which is a sub species of the black bear.

Nice ... Seeing that cub Get's me fired up for Spring Bear season.. We allways get to see some Cool Cubs and Moms !!!

white cub

I had a co-worker email me that picture a couple weeks ago. It's pretty cool huh? I would say that sow must have gotten treed by a mean pack of dogs while she was pregnant and scared all the color out of her cub. roflmao!
ike

That is a cool pic, Thnx. I saw a white bear here in north idaho many years ago. It was running full tilt across a berry patch on the mountain, and I couldn't get a good shot (too fast and too far away, I wont take a bad shot at one, even a white one).

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back