A couple Okie bucks

264Magnum

Both of these are from western Oklahoma public land.

First is my bro's. I'm glad he got this because he's never had very good luck when it comes to hunting. He said he was standing there checking out the area and this guy and one a little smaller ran up about 50 yards from him. This is only his second buck, and his first was a little forkie.
uvccm557j1initl69c0f.jpg

hzftukkcrxgs7jg3k9s5.jpg

u38fppk5fnnlyqbxepg.jpg

This is mine. Classic dumb luck buck. Someone was already at the area I typically hunt, and someone else was at my back-up spot, so I went to my third choice. I don't have a 4th choice so I hunted here anyway. I didn't want to worry about the other hunters, so I wandered around a little bit and came back to my truck. I was sitting there listening to my MP3 player waiting for my dad to get back when I spy this guy walking through some sand hills about 250 yards away moving towards me. Grabbed my gun and missed the first shot, which put him on a run. I gave him a little too much lead on the second shot at about 200 yards, but it did the trick.
l8ae8xquqhuctcue3fwf.jpg

You can see my truck on the far right of the pic. The other truck belongs to the hunters that made me come back early.
feppvgn7dubmdgveuban.jpg

nice shot 264! congrats to you and your bro.

Great looking bucks gentlemen! Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good...:D

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back