Yeti GOBOX Collection

Backyard Buck

Bowhuntrben

So I've hunted on a family hunting property in Minnesota my whole life. 4 years ago I moved just across the border into Wisconsin. I decided to buy my first Wisconsin hunting license this year in hopes that I could sit in my back yard with my sons and at least get to hunt with them more there since it's a ways to the MN hunting property. A couple days after I purchased my license, I got these pictures. Easily the biggest buck I've gotten a picture of in my yard. I wish it were on our property in MN since I would be a lot more optimistic about my chances of getting him, but it's still exciting to have him around! I doubt I'll ever see him in person, but we'll see!

Attachments

• IMAG0007.JPG
    IMAG0007.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 44
  • IMAG1427.JPG
    IMAG1427.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 43
  • IMAG1428.JPG
    IMAG1428.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 51
  • IMAG1429.JPG
    IMAG1429.JPG
  • IMAG1430.JPG
    IMAG1430.JPG
  • IMAG1431.JPG
    IMAG1431.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 45
So I've hunted on a family hunting property in Minnesota my whole life. 4 years ago I moved just across the border into Wisconsin. I decided to buy my first Wisconsin hunting license this year in hopes that I could sit in my back yard with my sons and at least get to hunt with them more there since it's a ways to the MN hunting property. A couple days after I purchased my license, I got these pictures. Easily the biggest buck I've gotten a picture of in my yard. I wish it were on our property in MN since I would be a lot more optimistic about my chances of getting him, but it's still exciting to have him around! I doubt I'll ever see him in person, but we'll see!
Welcome to SW WI :)

Now is the time. A couple of the best hunts I’ve ever had have been in the “backyard.” My son’s first buck was taken in the backyard. Go get him. Good luck!

Unfortunately my camera batteries died while I was hunting in MN last week, so I haven't gotten any recent pictures of the big guy. I did have this new buck show up last night. Firearm season opens on Saturday, and hopefully something will come along during the day when I'm out there with my two oldest boys.

Attachments

• STC_0029.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 19
  • STC_0030.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 9
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog