350 rem mag

I have not, but I can’t think of a better elk round for my style of hunting.

Factory ammo is limited, but if you reload, boom!

I don't know why but I always wanted one.

I have a Remington Model 600! I bought it on Gunbroker.com and it came from Kalispell Montana. I tried to find out it’s history, but the dealer said he got it from an older guy that was moving to Florida. He had no contact info on the guy.

The gun came with a metal replacement vent rib on the barrel and also the original plastic one. The gun kept vertically stringing shots until I installed the original plastic rib. Now it shoots great. I topped it with a Leupold VX2 2-7. It’s on the right in the photo. It’s killed a nice buck in Ontario, CA.

the rifle on the left is a Remington Model 660 in 6.5 Remington magnum. It originally came with a Redfield 1.5-5 Widefield. I stored that and put a Leupold VX3 2.5-8 on it. It also shoots well and has gotten some deer.

220EA632-9759-4455-8F0C-8D14458DAEDB.jpeg

I have a Remington Model 600! I bought it on Gunbroker.com and it came from Kalispell Montana. I tried to find out it’s history, but the dealer said he got it from an older guy that was moving to Florida. He had no contact info on the guy.

The gun came with a metal replacement vent rib on the barrel and also the original plastic one. The gun kept vertically stringing shots until I installed the original plastic rib. Now it shoots great. I topped it with a Leupold VX2 2-7. It’s on the right in the photo. It’s killed a nice buck in Ontario, CA.

the rifle on the left is a Remington Model 660 in 6.5 Remington magnum. It originally came with a Redfield 1.5-5 Widefield. I stored that and put a Leupold VX3 2.5-8 on it. It also shoots well and has gotten some deer.

View attachment 135719
Those are two cartridges that were a bit before their time!! Good pair!

I remember browsing through Remington catalogs as a youngster and loving the laminated stocks! Hence, I just had to get them. 👍. I think they were the first laminated stocks ever available. 5 slabs of wood, unlike the laminations of today.

I live in central NY, not far from the original Remington factory in Ilion. I’m a Remington fan, big time,

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back