2024 AZ credit card hit

People really wanna feel bad for ya, but after the amazing year you had last year, two moose and a bomber buck….nah. 😂
My wife seemed to genuinely feel bad for me. Which was surprising.

The good news is that last year started out the same way haha

Hunttalk taking out their frustration on @Gr8bawana when AZ doesn't shoot rainbows up their asses.

Excuse us, but banana whacker is always the instigating troll on HT, never the other way around. It seems he has no life outside of HT, living here like 24/7. And no respect for other’s opinions, even when his hunting experience & success is inferior. Gets off on blindnessly encouraging rookies to piss ther money away on every Ponzi scheme rolled out there. Sounds like a plan. IMG_1060.jpeg

Excuse us, but banana whacker is always the instigating troll on HT, never the other way around. It seems he has no life outside of HT, living here like 24/7. And no respect for other’s opinions, even when his hunting experience & success is inferior. Gets off on blindnessly encouraging rookies to piss ther money away on every Ponzi scheme rolled out there. Sounds like a plan. View attachment 317018

Not arguing aganst your point.
I'm just not going to jump everyone I think is a witch.
Even if its a dude wearing a witch hat.
Carry on...

Reactions: Zim
ive got a "drawn" result on my arizona portal as well,,but it still doesnt say whether it was my 1st choice or most likely my 2nd choice yet?is there any way to tell yet?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back