Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2023 Hunt Talk Fantasy Football League

Side note for those formating draft options, the positions are set as...
@NDGuy the force is strong within you. 🙂 :

Screenshot_20230823-202459-575.png

@seeth07 I'll admit this is going alot quicker than I expected.
I only felt rushed once as things fell pretty well for my team and I'm pretty happy with it. Was only rushed as a result of the autopicks though. Twice I missed the QB I was planning on drafting and ended up going wr/rb as a result so not crazy about having Watson but maybe he will go back into his 2020 form?

Grab the best choices of #14 for picks... four picks out of the 56... At that point, let the top Fantasypros select.

We all know the curse of rankings. Jabber ever log in?

Haha! Let the curse ride... #13-14 were beyond the phone screen size.

Screenshot_20230823-220605-074.png

I only felt rushed once as things fell pretty well for my team and I'm pretty happy with it. Was only rushed as a result of the autopicks though. Twice I missed the QB I was planning on drafting and ended up going wr/rb as a result so not crazy about having Watson but maybe he will go back into his 2020 form?

Maybe you can trade him to me for Russel Wilson and I’ll trade him to @Kaitum for Mahomes. I’m always looking to help folks out.

@Gerald Martin if you mean Adam Thielin for Russell Wilson, I'll have my people send over the paperwork today. Now that I have Mahomes rostered, I can bench him so he can't beat me as the opposing QB. Genius? I thought so. This is chess, not checkers.....

Those draft grades are stupid. The site I use says I got an A! The yahoo xrank that it uses is far off of what I base my picks on

Sorry I missed it. Was hauling hay and had two blowouts on the trailer at the same time. Didn't get back home until almost 1 am. Looks like I have my work cut out for me according to mr. yahoo.

Sorry I missed it. Was hauling hay and had two blowouts on the trailer at the same time. Didn't get back home until almost 1 am. Looks like I have my work cut out for me according to mr. yahoo.
I put in 110% effort and right by you so maybe there isn't ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back