Caribou Gear Tarp

2023 Hunt Talk Fantasy Football League

Two RBs makes you go out and find talent. Maybe half point PPR to increase value of some 3rd down RBs?

And @Schaaf please make the draft time per round 30 seconds. A fast game is a good game.
We already have .5 ppr. We don’t need to make this even less fun by having low scoring and starting backup RBs hoping to get a touch.

No, absolutely not. The highly competitive one I do at work, we do an in person draft and it starts at 6pm and isn't typically done until 10pm - it is an auction style draft which partially accounts for that. I have no problem with long drafts.

So, change to 60 seconds over 45 seconds or at the very least, keep it at 45.
We’ll agree to disagree. Let’s face it, I’m the new guy, I’m just happy to be included. I’ll go along with whatever the group decides.

Any future requests will trigger a $10 servicing fee paid in my name to my local brewery.

You guys do know that there’s this really cool feature called auto draft? Takes all the angst out of it. Pop the top on a brewski and watch the magic happen, baby. It’s not rocket surgery.

You guys do know that there’s this really cool feature called auto draft? Takes all the angst out of it. Pop the top on a brewski and watch the magic happen, baby. It’s not rocket surgery.
A strategy as old as time itself. Enrage fellow league members, grabbing all their players who they thought they’d “steal” for less than their ADP. Take all emotion and reaching out of it.

Everyone should do Auto...

Picture this... AI vs human for FFL picks.

Common sense peeps. All do Auto! All do Auto!

Except me.

Everyone should do Auto...

Picture this... AI vs human for FFL picks.

Common sense peeps. All do Auto! All do Auto!

Except me.

You guys pick whoever you want. Just be prepared for your players to get the Tanya Harding treatment when if they’re better than mine…
#staighttothesource
#strategy

RB's are pinched for selection. I think 2 WR's are manageable + flex.

WR 2, RB 1, Flex WR/RB/TE, Flex WR/TE, (9 position, 4 bench, 1 IR) or heck... why restrict the second flex... Make it WR/TE/K/D. Gives one a couple more options when the picking gets slim. Just keep out the RB from the second flex :) .

With 14 teams, please don't have 2 mandatory RB positions. You will end up with some of the fantasy teams having to put 2 string players in that position and it puts them at a definite disadvantage. I would go 1 RB, 2 WR & 2 Flex (RB/WR for one & WR/TE for the other)

I like this approach

@Schaaf , I noticed an error:

Yahoo Roster​

QB, RB, 2 WR, TE, WR+RB+TE, WR+RB, K, DST, 4 BN

The second Flex is set for another RB option. It should be WR+TE.

Along that note, when changed, I'd offer to open it for WR+TE+K+D. It will open options when pickings get slim. If not interested, at least adjust it to remove the additional RB player set option as shared by Jabber and I.

Yahoo Roster​

Along that note, when changed, I'd offer to open it for WR+TE+K+D. It will open options when pickings get slim. If not interested, at least adjust it to remove the additional RB player set option as shared by Jabber and I.
Good catch, $10 servicing fee waived.

Yahoo Roster​

With how many people and players will be rostered, why limit if you can use a RB in a flex?

With how many people and players will be rostered, why limit if you can use a RB in a flex?
fantastic-beasts-gnarlak.gif

Humor aside,

IMO, two RB's in a 14 team FFL is more than enough.

I could go on though I believe FFL holds many opinions how to do what.

What I know is the Commish opted for 14 teams and also posted he opted to follow (specifically) Jabber's suggestion.
I noticed it did not match and shared the discrepancy. @Schaaf has a bit of tweaking to get that onboard.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back