MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

2011 March Madness

I moved up a little, but Duke HURT me ! Only have 1 more shot for a win, UNC, and then it's Chips fall where they will.....All in all I feel I did OK for the 1st time I ever made a bracket.

Yeah I've still got three in the hunt for the final four but a couple of the brackets have beat me up pretty good!

Oak that Derrek Williams is a stud! How did they loose to WA in the tourney with that man-child on the floor?

Yeah, Derrick Williams is a beast. Hope he hangs around for his junior year!

Not a chance. He might go #1 overall.

Plus, he's bothered by the stench in Tucson. Until they get the sorority girls to brush up on hygiene, it's going to remain a problem...

Funny how they keep attracting blue chip players down there, even with that problem. What's the issue in Tempe? Too much points shaving? Wait, you have to be able to compete to effectively shave points...probably a lost tradition.

I am down the tubes after today. Good luck to the rest of you guys.

Good news - Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs won their hockey game and are now in the Elite Eight for college hockey. And, Boston College got handled by Colorado College in their game. Not sure it can get any better than that.

Tomorrow, North Dakota plays. Go Sioux. They will always be the Fighting Sioux to me, no matter what the PC police say.

I
Good news - Minnesota-Duluth Bulldogs won their hockey game and are now in the Elite Eight for college hockey. And, Boston College got handled by Colorado College in their game. Not sure it can get any better than that.

Tomorrow, North Dakota plays. Go Sioux. They will always be the Fighting Sioux to me, no matter what the PC police say.

Wife is a CC alumnus, so she is happy.

Another #1 bites the dust. Arizona's odds just got a little better...

I've been an ABC Fan for about 35 yrs. ( ANYBODY, but Carolina) So, I'm stuck in a humilating situation. UNC is my last hope for pulling off a couple more wins. The cascade started with Louisville and avalanched all the way past Pittsburg, then rolled on to consume Duke !! Dr. Hanger has up'ed my BP medication, and the girl at the ABC store knows my 1st name.....I think it's been a rough year for most of us, but I still love The Maddness !!!!!

Breaks my heart for the 'cats to go down like that, Oak. :rolleyes:

I'm not totally against the Wildcats. Just has to be the right ones. If Kentucky can pull it out over Carolina tomorrow, I think I vault to the top of the leader board. I need the K's to rule the day while I play around at the G&F Expo and then again next weekend.

Go Bulldogs!!!! I would have never predicted they'd be back after last year. I thought Cinderella only got one dance...

Miller was classy at the poastgame torture sounding...as were the two AZ players I heard.

Go underdogs!

OUCH!!! I knew this bracket wasn't looking too good so I've just been avoiding it with the hope that it wasn't as bad as I thought. (I do the same with my credit card bill this time of year when I'm applying for hunts) So I just snuck a peek and I'm dead freaking last!

And this isn't dead last like I made a fight of it and was barely trailing in the race dead last. This is dead last like everybody's gone home, it's dark outside and my mom left a note saying to give her a call when I finish cause she got tired of waiting.

OUCH!!! I knew this bracket wasn't looking too good so I've just been avoiding it with the hope that it wasn't as bad as I thought. (I do the same with my credit card bill this time of year when I'm applying for hunts) So I just snuck a peek and I'm dead freaking last!

And this isn't dead last like I made a fight of it and was barely trailing in the race dead last. This is dead last like everybody's gone home, it's dark outside and my mom left a note saying to give her a call when I finish cause she got tired of waiting.

Now that is funny, Spitz. Very funny.

Don't worry, with these kind of upsets, you will have lots of company.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back