2011 March Madness

I never choose a Big Hen team to win anything, but for some reason I have this feeling that the Buckeyes have the best college basketball team "money can buy." So, I will ride with them and see if I can strike paydirt.

I actually despise them, so it should make me very indifferent to the outcome.

Sorry Fin and Antler King...Duke beats OSU in the semis and KU in the final.
I have all four #1 seeds going to the Final Four, that'll never happen.

WOOO HOOO ! I'm up 1 for 1 !!! WV beat Clemmson. So, I ain't going skunked ! And now I'm going to shut up and keep my mouth shut, cuz I may be have put alot of crow in it later.

Basketball doesn't matter today. Just found out the Bemidji State Beavers beat the Minn-Duluth Bulldogs in OT, at the Western Collegiate Hockey tourney.

Go Beavers!

WTF happened to Louisville ? Everyone of us ranked #2 or better lost that one and 1/2 of us picked Vanderbilt to slide down to #2.

I suck! I used to do well at these picks. but now that I watch more basketball and think I know more, the worse I do.

Damn Pitino anyway :mad:

Harley did you and Oak have a date night doing your picks? Sheesh...nothing like block-n-copy ;)

and then there is smalls....must have picked his with a dart in his hand!

12 rules boys!!

Harley did you and Oak have a date night doing your picks? Sheesh...nothing like block-n-copy

My pick method is best described as 'clueless'...haven't watched a game or paid attention all season.

....but as they say, "Great minds...yada yada....":eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back