Yeti GOBOX Collection

2010 a year in review...

DHaffner

I'm sick of watching my brackets blow up, so I thought I would share some pics from the 2010 season...

DawsonandDaddycamo.jpg

P8150952.jpg

2010pictures064.jpg

2010pictures060.jpg

2010pictures066.jpg

Minnesotalimit2.jpg

KyleLimit.jpg

Last edited:
Great season and great pics. The first pic in your first post is the best one.

Great season and great pics. The first pic in your first post is the best one.

Thanks guys... I totally agree with this, that's why I put him first and last. I was a little worried my first kid coming in August would really put an end to a lot of my time in the field, but It just made me work harder when I had the opportunity and drove home a little quicker than normal...

Congrats on a great year!!! WIsh mine, hunting-wise, was 1/2 that good. I do have to ask, what does one do with that many geese? I can eat a few, but jeez...! :eek:

Thanks guys, It's nice to get lucky once in awhile. This year I'm setting a goal to up the ante alittle on the size of the deer. I ate a couple of tags and my two white tails were taken on the last afternoon of the last day of the hunt. There are bigger bucks around and I need to do a better job connecting on them... But we had lots of fun. Hopefully everyone is having success in the draws!

Last edited:
Congrats on a great year!!! WIsh mine, hunting-wise, was 1/2 that good. I do have to ask, what does one do with that many geese? I can eat a few, but jeez...! :eek:

The thing to remember is they are split up and each person on the hunt takes his share. Then by the time you make sausage, sticks, jerky, ramaki, BBQ goose, etc etc it doesn't take very long to burn through all the meat. Honestly I'm not sure what a guy would do with an Elk, Deer and Pronghorn all in one season... Big game can really add up the pounds fast...

Gotcha!! I'm hoping I have to figure out what to do with a deer, pronghorn, and elk in the freezer this fall! :D

If I luck into a few geese this fall/winter, I'll have to try the ramaki (had to look up what that was). I think my wife would even like that. Been seeing lots of birds, now I just have to find a place to hunt them. Living in suburbia, I've got them around my house all the time. Now, if I could just find a suppressor for the 12ga... ;)

No joke, they have subsonic shotgun shells with extended chokes that really muffle the sound for urban hunting. I read an article about using them on the east coast a few years ago.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back