PEAX Equipment

20 years too late...

Nice old ugly sheds guys. I might have to take some pictures of a couple of mine and show off some junkers I have.

Tuffy,

I buy Kokanee Glacier beer on occassion down here south of the border. It's pretty good IMO. How does it rank with all the other B. C. swill?

Sleezum, that's just Hollywood for ya...

Beer's Eh..., Up here if you don't drink Budweiser, you ain't shit. LOL. To tell you the truth about Kokanee, we use it for when company comes over that you don't want to stay too long. ie cousins looking for money to borrow, buddies looking for your favourite muley hole, the wives friends...

When we see them coming up the driveway I tell the wife to run the Bud, and the MGD down to the basement. Then she tells me to fug off, then I do it then I do it myself.

In the bar's its mugs and jugs of Rickard's Red.

Tuffster,

Good, when I stop by your place to learn not where to hunt for dink mulies in B. C., at least I'll know you will be serving GOOD beer! Is the bathroom in the basement next to your private reserve? That way it would be easier to pay you back for your hospitality.

Remember, I have close links to a Banjo. We generally use the drain in the middle of the room when nature calls. Come on up Big Heavy Redneck, use can sleep on the hide-a-bed. (AKA-The woodpile.)

Extra good there Tuffstuff. I like banjo music while I drink Kokanee beer. You ever see the Kokanee commercial where the brew master gets run over by a caribou? Pretty funny. They also claim it's brewed with pure Canadian mountain water while showing a picture of Yellowstone Falls, also funny!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back