Yeti GOBOX Collection

20 years too late...

Sweeeet finds Sneak. That elk base i s HUGE!

Bloody, why waste our time with that POS response.. You dont like it... Move on.. CHUMP.

Marv & NHY.... Does old age really leave you with that much free time....??? I mean between changing the bed-pans, old peoples naps and collecting social security checks, you actually can devote the time to the character assassination of today's hard working youth.... You guys are dedicated...!!!;) hump... Thanks BTW...:D

IB...I only wish, thanks!!

Brow- thanks.... I think you should be the new chief "EDIT"or....Too funny...:)

Is this where we post the 20 years too late sheds???

I didn't have any slim soda, skin tight necklaces, or gay fishnet stocking to help you judge the size of this ol bugger, so I had to used a frozen turkey...

Oldshed001.jpg

Tuff you and sneeks have an amazing eye for photo composition!
I never would have been bold enough to attemp the frozen bird, guitar, cheap sleeping bag, chewed sheds combination- it's a bold statement indeed!

I think he's one upped ya sneeks!! hump :D

...but how do we know that's not just a cornish game hen ya got bagged up there brother? :eek:

Good eye on the cheap sleeping bag! I picked up that little jewel along with an aluminum style back pack and a camp foamie for about 5$ CAD last summer, and I'll probably never use it. It really reminded me of old school hiking, that's probably how you foagies were able to recognize it..LOL

I'm lucky to have that guitar, because socially I'm one step away from a Banjo...

Cornish game hen??? No, no, no, that's a spotted owl...

MarvB said:
Tuff you and sneeks have an amazing eye for photo composition!
I never would have been bold enough to attemp the frozen bird, guitar, cheap sleeping bag, chewed sheds combination- it's a bold statement indeed!

Dung and I have always had a running competition for the best cluttered basement motif.... :cool:

TDug....since sneeks let the cat outta da bag (and looking at his first picture on this thread) why don't ya get him some pink Tevas for his sweet 16th :D

....they can double for footware and his photo comps, maybe even tie a couple of them gold basket bows on 'em to make him feel at home....

Speaking of shed's that are 30 years too late..... I found a shed off one of the "geezers"... :D

Fess up... who's toupee??? Marv??? Ken??? hump
1112366470.jpg

..LMAO..not mine glamorpuss... :eek: which bar did you cruise to bag that thing? You've been hangin' out in Telluride again haven't you? :rolleyes: ;)

OK thread derailer's. Back to old ugly sheds. Here's a beauty bounty from two days of shed hunting, LOL... I think I'll wait until next month before going out again. Looks like its back to ice fishing until some major amount of headgear starts to fall off all them critters...

Where's OSOK? Ever since that weird little cowboy movie came out he's been awful quiet? Is he making sandwiches for the other team now?

34.jpg

Cool pic Daryl. OSOK leaves all the prurient stuff to you and Snennis Del Mar. hump

Nice one TDung! Pretty cool old shed, moss, shrooms and all!
Kind of looks like one of Ken's old Depends.......

tuffhuck (say it fast junior)...sneaks claims you were Jake Gyllenhall's stunt double... :eek:
Marv...are you pinch hitting for the other team son? :D

"mopedonblahblahblah".....LMAO TTD! :D :D

Dung..... Prurient, me??? If I remember rightly that boxing clip was titled with you in mind... I like to think I was the one still standing...:D

That's truly a tribute to old folks bone dungholio... got some kinda fungus growing on it, ain't as hard as it used to be, and hard to get that sucker up off the ground...:rolleyes:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back