1st Elk, 2nd Deer

Love the photos Marcus. Your FB feed has some great ones as well. What camera are you using?

Certainly agree with the boys: Hang on to that gal. :)

Congrats to Kara. Looks like some great times. Best that you find a way to convince Kara that you should be her permanent boyfriend.

No kidding, especially where she wouldn't let you pack more than her!

Tell Kara that she can lay her tag on the animal's hoof and use the tip of her knife to cut out the notches. Much faster, and safer.

Thumbs up to the young lady!

Thanks everyone! She's definitely a keeper, I'm a little worried though because she probably doesn't need my help hunting anymore, she consistently spots animals before I do, she's a better shot than me, and she had a pack over 90 pounds without a problem... Luckily she doesn't own her own rifle yet :D

What camera are you using?

Nikon d7000, Pretty happy with it.

Well done, and thanks for sharing. I would not have passed on that cow either, unless the freezer was already full.

Thanks everyone! She's definitely a keeper, I'm a little worried though because she probably doesn't need my help hunting anymore, she consistently spots animals before I do, she's a better shot than me, and she had a pack over 90 pounds without a problem... Luckily she doesn't own her own rifle yet :D

Sounds to me like you've out-kicked your coverage.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back