Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

198 B&C Mule Deer Buck

Breaks Runner

pats09buck002.jpg

Check this out guys....just coudnt pass on this one!!

Sheesh! nice pic. "just couldn't pass on this one" meaning this is your B&C muley?

Very nice! Heck looks like tenticles from some alien! A monster indeed!

Grats!

Wow, great buck Breaks Runner. Maybe I will have to come over sometime and see it in person.

Congrats.

Nemont

Thanks guys! True story... I was actually after a bigger buck that I'd seen and hunted last year and the year before...same type of frame and forks but has eyeguards and better mass with a few extra cheaters...had a buddy with me when we ran into this guy. I told him to shoot him...he then told me that he'd forgot his deer tag at home this morning and told me to shoot him. I decided I better take him. He was quite a bit better than I thought!!! Now to go hunt for a breaks bull....

amazing animal. congrats isn't enough, thats what hunting dreams are made of.

Holy Crap, Pat! That is a toad.

Congrats on another magnificent trophy. Can't imagine what kind of a bull you will pull out of the Breaks, now that you have this deer stuff out of the way.

What a Typical!

Congrats on a SUPER typical! What are the numbers on the G - 2s, G-4s and width? Good choice to tag this buck; very few would pass him and they would be crazy! I will be in your part of the world in less than a week looking for a big whitetail. Good luck with your bull tag.

Wow what a monster. Looks like he might be a good eater with that wheat field being on his lunch menu. Good Luck in the breaks. I need to clean up the drool on my keyboard now.

Back