Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

B&C Ranch

I had a friend that would tell skeptics he was from Bozeman Pass....usually I couldn't suppress immediate laughter.🤣

I may have missed a couple outlying piss ant communities.
You missed Gallatin Gateway, my home town area for almost last fifty years. I do take exception to the "piss ant" characterization. Good people live in and around this little town and the folks are desperately struggling to maintain the historic small town, good neighbors essence. However, Cross Harbor Capital, owner of Big Sky, Yellowstone Club, Moonlight Basin, and many, many other properties in Gallatin, Madison, and Park counties, has developed historic Gallatin Gateway Inn, Hwy 191 dense Gateway Village for-rent development, and others into service worker housing, which has been morphing the complexion of Gateway into a huge "man-camp". Furthermore, likely unbeknownst to most Bozemanites, the largest industrial pot complex is situated SW of Gateway in a heretofore quiet rural area.

My point is, please show a little respect for those little outlying communities chock full of good people, who for the most part do not consider themselves to be Bozetards.

The area where I live outside ofThree Forks is turning in to a piss ant community.🙉 Every snow storm someone loses it on " the" S bend and drives through the fence of some friends. Every single time the driver departs without apologizing or offering to repair the damage.

The bozetard stereotype is 90% likely to have the black B&C ram head plate or the BHA plate, 90%, maybe more

And the full length lightweight rod holder is a dead giveaway too
You forgot the Backcountry Elk hunter license plate.
A friend gave me a rod carrier, ....I just can't bring myself to use it and become one of " them".

After reading this thread, I am clearly missing out on a lot of greenbacks
I’d throw some green backs your way to hunt some of those pesky whitetails you have!😁 Just let me know. I will have a MT tag this year.

Last edited:
Back