New from Fargo!

OhHeyThereBen

Hey all! I've been perusing this forum for the past few years but never got around to making an account. I just want to say thank you all for the information that I've been able to glean and I look forward to a future of being able to contribute what I can.

After moving to ND from WI I have had the opportunity to get out and do some public land, open country hunting. I still have a soft spot in my heart for the hills and valleys of West central WI, but having a little bit more room to explore and chase wily animals has been a blast. I had a successful archery mule deer doe hunt in the ND Badlands last fall with my brother and am planning a trip with a couple of buddies to Wyoming for antelope this coming fall. I enjoy hunting and fishing for just about every critter out there, but what really brings me the most joy out of all of them is squirrel hunting. So... if there are any fellow squirrel hunters in Eastern ND that are interested in meeting up, let me know! I don't have any honey holes or anything, but know where there might be a few wiley ones hiding.

Again, thank you all for your information! It's an honor to be included in your forum.

Not a bison fan? A packer fan to boot? Where did your parents go wrong?

Born and raised in WI. I was taught that God loves the Packers the most at a young age. As I've grown older, I have realized that what I was taught as a kid is most definitely true ;)

I don't follow college football too much as I lost touch while playing college football myself. But I do like the Bison and hope they do well! Just don't have enough time in the fall to get in my hunting/fishing along with watching the Packers (and every once in a while when I don't get the Packers game, the Vikings) on Sundays.

Born and raised in WI. I was taught that God loves the Packers the most at a young age. As I've grown older, I have realized that what I was taught as a kid is most definitely true ;)

I don't follow college football too much as I lost touch while playing college football myself. But I do like the Bison and hope they do well! Just don't have enough time in the fall to get in my hunting/fishing along with watching the Packers (and every once in a while when I don't get the Packers game, the Vikings) on Sundays.

As long as you promise not to start rooting for UND, we will be ok.

Welcome to Fargo! And congrats on your MD doe. I love hunting out there every fall.

Welcome! I must warn you though. Now that you live in Fargo, you'll soon learn that God is actually the Bison and the Fargodome is the holy temple of all humanity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back