Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: MT Draw Week

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trailrunnerdj View Post
    He is #136
    Well I would say he has a chance , but don't hold your breath .

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 8andcounting View Post
    Well I would say he has a chance , but don't hold your breath .
    Called them on Friday and then said he should be good as they average 300 turned in for years it didn't sell out in the first draw so who knows but we are staying optimistic. It's a shame that I put us in as a group and the group didn't get drawn but 3 of 4 got picked individually

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trailrunnerdj View Post
    Called them on Friday and then said he should be good as they average 300 turned in for years it didn't sell out in the first draw so who knows but we are staying optimistic. It's a shame that I put us in as a group and the group didn't get drawn but 3 of 4 got picked individually
    is this for the big game combo ? or the deer combo ? thanks . we have two guys that didn't apply but now are wanting to go so I put them in but one drew 750 and the other around 550 , so basically no shot, that's for the deer combo .

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 8andcounting View Post
    is this for the big game combo ? or the deer combo ? thanks . we have two guys that didn't apply but now are wanting to go so I put them in but one drew 750 and the other around 550 , so basically no shot, that's for the deer combo .
    Big game combo for us.

5. Default

Ok well i hope he gets one . Good luck . I drew the big game combo , in our group of 5 we have 3 big game combos 1 deer combo and 1 will just buy a region 4 cow tag . And I already bought a pref point so I can hopefully draw a combo tag next year as well

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415