Caribou Gear

Guns in schools

Her pal Rick Perry chimed in today.....
On the Dept. of Energy, "In fact, after being briefed on some of the vital functions of the Department of Energy, I regret recommending its elimination.”
This stuff is actually better than fiction.

What's better for antelope, .243 or 6mm.......

I am a teacher, and it is obvious to me that we have failed to teach our students any observable critical thinking skills. I offer as evidence the fact that the dems thought Hillary was a good idea, and the republicans thought Donald was a good idea. To top it off, most of the members of congress that everyone agrees were worthless got re-elected. If we are that easily duped, we deserve what is going to happen in the next two years.

You nailed it.

On the other hand, we have a hive full of good little consumers and simian drones.

I hate to be the one to defend Betsy DaVos, but, I will be that guy.

The answer she gave on the guns and Grizzlies was, by far, her most intelligent answer of her hearing.

Perry makes her sound intelligent. Actually heard him say "dudn't" today...while wearing his smart glasses.

Perry makes her sound intelligent. Actually heard him say "dudn't" today...while wearing his smart glasses.

My fave Rick Perry story (other than the ugly incident with the sheep while at aTm ) was that he accepted Trumps offer for Sec of Energy as he liked the idea of being the global ambassador for the US Oil industry.

Fun facts about the school in Wapiti Wy

But Schulte said they do have two schools with 10-foot mesh fences to ward off large animals.

"They put up a wildlife fence about 10-15 years ago," he said, adding there are cougar and grizzly in the area.

Wapiti School has 10 students and is located about 25 miles outside of Yellowstone National Park.

After hearing DeVos mentioned the Wapiti school, the superintendent went on the internet to read about it. To his knowledge, it's the first time his school with 10 kids has been mentioned in a congressional hearing.

Last edited:

Turns out he brighter than you may think...

"Dudn't - Texan contraction, mixing "didn't" and "doesn't", therefore covering both past and present tense jointly".

Quite skilled in the art of Bloviation, actually.:D

Turns out he brighter than you may think...

"Dudn't - Texan contraction, mixing "didn't" and "doesn't", therefore covering both past and present tense jointly".

Quite skilled in the art of Bloviation, actually.:D

This is a winning thread. Noharlyyet gets to increase his vocabulary by a word and a ten student school in Wyoming factors into a nomination hearing.

Comrades, let us ride together into the glorious future!

Attachments

• Napoleon crossing the Alps.jpg
    Napoleon crossing the Alps.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 150
Her pal Rick Perry chimed in today.....
On the Dept. of Energy, "In fact, after being briefed on some of the vital functions of the Department of Energy, I regret recommending its elimination.”
This stuff is actually better than fiction.

What's better for antelope, .243 or 6mm.......

Isn't he the guy that wrote that song, "Blowing in the Wind."? I think the only position he is firm on is whatever position is deemed acceptable at the moment.

Great to see that such a sharp mind will most likely be steering the direction of education for our kids. As fun as it is to see her advocate for toting guns in schools to ward off the dropout grizzly bear who won't stop showing up during 5th period to see his girlfriend, Stacy, the power and influence this lady will have scares the hell out me. I'm a public school teacher. I teach 8th grade Humanities. Best way to get a read on someone's character is to run it by a bunch of 8th graders. I'll show my kids this clip tomorrow for our Friday Warm Up and ask for their impressions of Ms. DeVos. Should be interesting.

You're a great spin doctor, what kind of turntables do you use? and what's your DJ nickname?

Gun Free Zone=Target Rich Environment

Did you watch the video and if so did you understand it?

Last edited:
Her answer was not very well thought out, but the fact that there are schools with anti-bear fences does mitigate it a little.

A better answer would have been a question back to the Senator: "Are the gun free zones currently protecting children?" Or better yet, "Has any anti-gun sign protected anyone, anywhere, ever?"

Her answer was not very well thought out, but the fact that there are schools with anti-bear fences does mitigate it a little.

A better answer would have been a question back to the Senator: "Are the gun free zones currently protecting children?" Or better yet, "Has any anti-gun sign protected anyone, anywhere, ever?"

This.

I'll save that one for my future confirmation hearing. Secretary of Common Sense and Reason

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back