Tebow

OriginalOscar

Ok so it's a love hate thing with Tebow. I'm a huge fan and love watching him and how he plays the game. My favorite aspect is he does it his unique way which is changing how people think of the QB position.

I also love the positive focus on team and living for the moment.

Go Broncos!!!

Next week they get to play someone over .500 that has a quarterback and runningback not sitting on the sidelines. I think Donkey fans will get a reality check soon.:D

Respect the guy very much. And glad to see him winning but the first 3+ quarters of Sundays game made me want to stop watching football. I think miller is right but I hope not. The Broncos D is pretty stiff

Bite yer tongue mtmiller --- its Xmas, and Tebow time has something special in store for ya. (He even has Hodge retracting and apologizing) Go Broncos! hahhahah. And it is not their running back...it is the GREAT WHITE HOPE - Grankowski who is putting that team on his back, holy cow! (He even has Hodge retracting and apologizing) Go Broncos!

I'm tired of hearing about how great he is. If it wasn't for a decent defense and a good kicker they would have lost most if not all of the games he has gotten credit for. Lets see how they do if they make week 1 of the playoffs.

Good theatre for an overall lackluster season...and he has Elway choking on crow feathers.

I wouldn't turn my head to look at a football game, but the term is funny, from the Urban Dictionary…………………..

Tebowing

Getting down on one knee to speak to your invisible friend. Commonly used by athletes to thank the creator of the Universe for taking time out of his/her busy day to ensure you make a good play.
God couldn't save those children from starving to death he was too busy helping that guy score a touchdown. At least the playing is tebowing...

I believe it was Bobby Knight who said, "I know a guy who can come in a kick a 50 yard field goal to win the Super Bowl, or sink a basket at the buzzer to win the NBA Championship, or hit a homer in the bottom of the 9th to wn the World Series. The problem is getting the SOB to put down his hot dog and beer and come out of the stands to do it."

Tebow is NOT A GOOD QUARTERBACK. The only thing he does to help that team win is not turn the ball over. The defense has been winning games for them. Look at the difference in how they've been playing with and without Tebow. He keeps them from loosing, which is much different than him winning the games. Don't tell me he great in the clutch. It's one thing to you say Jordan was great in the clutch since he was great for the entire length of the game. If Tebow had done ANYTHING in the first 55 minutes of last weekend's game he wouldn't have needed to be "clutch".

If Tebow had done ANYTHING in the first 55 minutes of last weekend's game he wouldn't have needed to be "clutch".

If his recievers would have not dropped so many balls he would have never needed to be "clutch". Haters will always hate. GOOD qb's win games.

Next week they get to play someone over .500 that has a quarterback and runningback not sitting on the sidelines. I think Donkey fans will get a reality check soon.:D

The Broncos have played 4 teams with a greater than .500 record since Tebow has taken over. Also NE has the 32nd ranked Defense. As a Bronco fan I think it will be a great game, but Tom Brady and his offense will put up the points.

As I mentioned, I don't count Chicago since they their backs were sidelined.

They did play three other teams that had winning records at the time, Raiders (4-3) and Jets (5-4), so you were right. The other +.500 team was Detroit and that game didn't go so well for them (L 45-10).

Combined record of teams while Tebow is on his run; 32-38. Throw out the team they lost to and it is 27-36.

Maybe they will make it a game with NE, but I wouldn't put straight up $$ on the donkeys.

Are you just mad b/c BSU is not in a BCS game, or still sour for losing to TCU?

That's funny. I don't get very excited about college football. I'm far from the delusion that BSU could hold their own against LSU if they were to get a shot at it.

The way it looks now the Broncos will play either the Steelers or the Ravens week 1 if they make the playoffs. Either game would end badly for the Broncos.

I believe it was Bobby Knight who said, "I know a guy who can come in a kick a 50 yard field goal to win the Super Bowl, or sink a basket at the buzzer to win the NBA Championship, or hit a homer in the bottom of the 9th to wn the World Series. The problem is getting the SOB to put down his hot dog and beer and come out of the stands to do it."

So true...:)

Tebow is NOT A GOOD QUARTERBACK.

It's tough to argue with the success that he's had...and he does in fact make the guys around him better.
Now if only Alex Smith could throw a TD pass in the end zone...:(

Maybe they will make it a game with NE, but I wouldn't put straight up $$ on the BRONCOS.

Neither would I. As long as Tom Brady is the quarterback. He is the best in the NFL, but that is only because he is married to Gisele. :D

Tebow is a great human being but not a good QB. Yes, he has won games but he's beaten crap teams (mine being one of them). I'll be surprised if he lasts 3 years in this league as a starter. I'm glad he's not my QB and my team in 2-11.

First playoff game and the Broncos get bounced...book it

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back