Wow, that didn't take long!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like I am no longer listed on the Outdoor Channel site as a "personality." Nor is On Your Own Adventures listed as one of the shows.

Teach me to test the free agency waters after my agreement expired on Monday. Wonder if that is why none of the OYOA episodes were deemed worthy of consideration in the professional panel judging of the Golden Moose Awards? Nah, no one would let that enter into their consideration of what episodes are worthy of panel judging nominations.

Not that it really matters, 'cause we are giving everyone a run for their money in the Fan Favorite voting.

Don't believe me? Here are the links. I am gone. Toast. Vaporized. Never to be seen again. Out to pasture.

http://www.outdoorchannel.com/Shows.aspx

http://www.outdoorchannel.com/Personalities.aspx

So now that we are free agents, did they exercise the "franchise tag" on us? Will they consider signing us and trading for a higher draft pick? Will they let us walk and take our band of ragtag hardcore hunters with us?

I was kind of holding a low profile about all of this, but got a few emails today asking why they could not find us on the OC website.

Guess the cat is out of the bag now. :eek:

Oh well, I would guess some further announcements are coming next week sometime. ;)

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne?

Three Cheers to a Great New Year! :D:D:D:D

If they let you and your show about us go, I guess they let us all go. Oh well, tired of watching baited white-tails any way.

Well they will loose my subscription. I too am tired of watching all the baited and high fence hunting shows. It was nice to see someone do a real OYOA hunt that the regular guy on a regular budget could do. It is defiantly there loss...:(

Something tells me that the O.C.was just a couple of seasons spent in the minor league. Looking forward to hearing about your step up.

I am enitirely shocked. I guess "JImmy Bigtime" threw in some more cash to OC? After all that show has no hunting at all, just a sad commentary about humans with egos paying to become comedians?
I don't know where OYOA will be going? I hope it can stay with Outdoor Channel, but there are others.
Randy is there is any way we can help please let us know? I for one will donate my time and expertise in any way to see this programming continue. I don't know what OYOA's contract with OC is, but maybe we can somehow tell them the hunge mistake they have just made.

Thats a bunch of crap. Maybe you should have used a Badboy Buggy???

Hopefully a better opportunity will come your way.

Big Fin.. Sorry to hear that but am sure bigger things on the card for OYO.. Take a break and come to Maui.. I'll take you marlin fishing.:D

Turn out the lites, the parties over.........

you ain't goin nowhere. too much of a following. and sure the amount of emails would overwhelm the morons at the OC to let you go.

He's fine boys. Don't you worry none. It's been in the works for a while and I feel it will it only get better with whats in store next. Bring on 2011!!

If you move to another channel please make it ESPN or VS. I don't want to have to pay for another channel. :)

Warm Springs is tight with ESPN from what I can tell so maybe, just maybe we will be watching Fin and crew on the big time channel.

PLEASE don't agree to anything with The Sportsman Channel. I don't want to have to wade through that crap to watch your show (assuming I'm able to talk my wife into picking up cable).

PLEASE don't agree to anything with The Sportsman Channel. I don't want to have to wade through that crap to watch your show (assuming I'm able to talk my wife into picking up cable).

+2...perhaps you can start your own channel just like Oprah!

Regardless where it is at I will follow. You have to good of a product not too. I will be dumping OC as of today and won't feel bad about doing it. We really need to let the Outdoor Channel know that they made a big mistake. A nasty gram is going to be sent to them.

I can't wait to hear of what's in store for 2011.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back