Yeti GOBOX Collection

Trying out my new pack

WV Hunter

Last night I decided to get a little different type of exercise and try out my new Eberlestock Blue Widow pack and do some walking thru the neigborhood. I needed to put some weight in the pack to see how comfortable it was but I didn't really have anything that would carry well. I looked all thru the house and finally found the perfect load to haul.

Here is a pic with the pack strapped on.
DSC_0266.jpg

Here is a pic with the load in place.
DSC_0265.jpg

Another shot of my cargo
DSC_0267.jpg

I couldn't help the silly grin. She was cracking me up back there. We walked about a mile and she was as happy as could be back there. The neighbors were laughin pretty hard too.

Last edited:
Did the same thing with my J104 and my daughter on the inside of the main compartment. Lots of fun having kids invloved.

Thanks guys. Everytime I get it out she wants me to put her in it and walk around the neighborhood. I swear she is the biggest daddy's girl ever. I am going to miss her and her brother and older sister this week while I am in Wyo hunting pronghorns. I'm sure she will miss me the most.

I tried Swimming with a Backpack on once..No kid in it though. Lost my rifle in the dark that night too. The latter part of October is not the time one should be slipping off a log and practicing swimming with a backpack on.... In case you didn't know ;)

Back