Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Logo Gear?

guppie9

Just wondering if you have any plans for logo gear (hats, shirts, etc.)? I know Oscar had some stuff done up and I still proudly wear my Hunt Talk hat all the time. I don't get Outdoor Channel up here but would love to show my support.

We are working on those. Trying settle on the most attractive logos, and some cool taglines. Do guys prefer hats, caps, T-shirts, bumper stickers, window stickers, other?

Anyone have a tagline they think best tells the story of On Your Own hunting, please post it here, and it will be considered with those we have come up with ourselves.

I have some that are pretty bold, but I am being told that I might want to reconsider, until such time the show and the site have more footing. Hmmmm.

We will have some Guppie, and they will be available for sale, and available in drawings that we will be having.

I would prefer hats and t-shirts (maybe a long-sleeve t-shirt, too). I'm not a big bumper sticker guy, but those small window decals are cool. A wool knit-type cap would be nice. I'd probably keep it basic, at first, until you see how they do. Just my 2 cents.

Of course, pink, fuzzy slippers with the logo on them would be a must.

Last edited:
I'm always in the market for a camo or blaze hat. Small window stickers are cool as well....then again start with a loincloth :D

How about a bumper sticker that says, "Ban rifle seasons, vote for Obama in '12".;)

I want a t-shirt with a 3'x2' picture of your face on the back. Preferably purple. ;)
I'd buy a hat though, preferably a solid color, camo only goes so far...

I'm always in the market for a camo or blaze hat.

Minnesota, whodda thunk?;):D

Lids would be nice; caps and windstopper stocking caps...not like Spitz's sisters. Small window sticker would be cool as well.

Lids would be nice; caps and windstopper stocking caps...not like Spitz's sisters. Small window sticker would be cool as well.

Miller, we both know that it was your sister that gave me that stocking cap. She still thinks it looks good too. ;):D

I've got no skills when it comes to catchy logos or sayings. Maybe something like "No fences here..." I dunno. :D

Minnesota, whodda thunk?;):D

It's not like he asked for this standard issue Minnesotan hunting outfit...

Blaze-Orange-Coverall.jpg

Although there would be plenty of space for logos!

Deep, hard and long on the back side just doesn't sound quite right to me. Of course, there might be some that would like that.:D:D:D

and finally....$35,000 4x4=monthly burden
new rifle/scope=a reach
out of state tag=rediculous
OYOA= PRICELESS!
couldn't help myself on that one...lol

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back