Mystery Ranch NICE and Crewcab with antlers

The Hedgehog

Apparently it could do it without much trouble.

sheds.jpg

Awesome, I wish mine would have looked like that after today. I found nothing even remotely close to that size.

I guess that beats last years pic of Oak.

I was happy with my hauls until now. Thanks Greenhorn.

Attachments

• DSC00398.jpg
    DSC00398.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,562
  • DSC00419.jpg
    DSC00419.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 2,115
Nice load!

That white one and the one just above it look like the same bull diffrent year. Or is it diffrent bull, diffrent year? :)

I have no idea- guy from Mystery Ranch sent me that picture. He said they were just seeing how many antlers they could load into one of those packs. Unfortunately they only had 16 antlers to try.

I have no idea- guy from Mystery Ranch sent me that picture. He said they were just seeing how many antlers they could load into one of those packs. Unfortunately they only had 16 antlers to try.
Are they thinking of trying to compete with that other pack company (can't remember their name and probably for a reason) who is selling 'special shed hunting' packs? Doesn't someone on this site have one?

Now I want to see them try to walk through three miles of head-high oak brush with that pack on.

Yes, I got schooled by the shed gods the last two days, and yes, I'm bitter.

Oak I just had 8+ hours of total Chit. Saw 2 spike horns. SO pissed I tried to stomp them in 2. WAY bitter, I would have rather gone to work today.

On the up shot, I met a bit of a celebrity on the mountain. He told me he had the worlds record elk shed. Ask me if I knew who Jim Zumbo was, Said no. Goes on to tell me Jim Zumbo is an outdoor writer and he told him it was the biggest shed in the world.

From a county with out one single B&C bull listed.

Oak, I am not bitter anymore:D Dues Paid yesterday? TOp set from 2006. Bottom set today. Same buck? I think so. 2008 199 on the main frame plus extras for 210!!!!! my dream set.

This years sheds maybe only 75 yards or so. I glassed up the first side. Got over there snaped a pic and walked up the hill a bit. Good thing. I would still be up there had I not picked it up.

Pretty cool. Probably only a mile or so from where they were in 2006.

Nice day DS. That set is awesome. I've got two awesome areas the winter closures lift on Thursday. Needless to say I won't be working that day.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back