MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Yeti buys Mystery Ranch

Nobody likes it when businesses take these steps, myself included. Didn't like it when MR commercialized heavily before, when Stone Glacier sold, Meateater sold etc...However, I have to say the latest metcalf updates have me more interested in an MR pack than I've been in probably a decade.

I have an old Dana pack, plus a mid-generation Metcalf. Love both of them, even if the MR is heavy.

I’m always hesitant for acquisitions of gear companies- when a company is at the top of its game, I find it unlikely that it will improve.

Hopefully they don't start making purses and handbags for soccer moms in place of packs.
Uhh...
District%208%20112768_aura-10.jpg

Good for them. They seem to have a unique culture there and I've always been super impressed with their customer service. Hopefully all involved only benefit from the acquisition.

How far yall carry those?? 😂😂

7 miles.

Also, I'd like to point out the man in jeans is also carrying Yeti Hopper filled with cold elixers on his chest.

#KeepShotgunning

1706717271284.png

7 miles.

Also, I'd like to point out the man in jeans is also carrying Yeti Hopper filled with cold elixers on his chest.

#KeepShotgunning

View attachment 313317

2 racks, 4 dudes and a gallon of white gas.

Annie Proulx never could have imagined such ribaldry.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back