British Colombia Mountain Goat Hunt

The Hedgehog

A friend of mine is a very good outfitter in northern BC. Brian Martin. His web-site: www.canadianmtnoutfitters.com

He's booked up for the season and I think next season. Called me yesterday with a cancellation from 2 hunters for a goat hunt that starts next week. He'll offer the hunt at half price, which still will be around $3500. You have to get to Smithers BC in a week is the challenge. He's a very good outfitter and it's a very good hunt. His number is : 403-997-4158

Only call if you are interested, it's a sattelite phone. Leave a message with your number. It's a backpack style hunt in rugged area, intense guides, huge mountain goats.

Curses! That's a smokin deal. If only I had more time off from work.

Someone needs to jump on this pronto.

Thanks for the heads up Kurt...thats a smokin' price!
I'm in the same boat as you Tyson....another time and I'd be all over it! :(

Smokin price for good goat hunting !!! I know the area he outfits in ........... gotta be in good shape though !!

Good price, good goats, good outfitter.

Here's some pictures of Brian and his area from my trip with him. PM me if you are interested in this hunt and want a reference.

Greeny, I'm guessing you got my message. Anyways, If the baby wasn't due I'd be up there. Dare him to post a cheap Sheep hunt :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back