Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

1x1 or 2x1

csutton7

Say you and your best bud were off to punch the tickets of a few animals that don't roam our homeland here--would you prefer to hunt with your bud with one guide or split up and each of you have your own guide---chris

One on one might be less distracting. If it was Africa or some other exotic place, I'd take in as much as time permitted.

it wouldn't bother me either way--I'd let my buddy decide what he wanted to do-of course there'd be a little ro-sham-bo to decide who gets first shot or refusal--chris

Go with a Buddy. Save some money and spend the Days with someone you enjoy.. Remember, in Africa if you don't find the Animal you want, you move ot the next consession ;)

Seriously though, You heading over some time soon ?

nope--nothing on the horizon, but that doesn't mean I can't dream a little and drum up some African conversations---chris

Hunting one on one as suggested by my PH. You can burn a lot of hunting time putting a stalk on something or taking care of a critters after its down.... all the while you or your buddy are waiting around. For the few hundred extra dollars I think it was worth the 1x1. Also my wife can accompany me for nothing if she cares to since she is not hunting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back