Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Zinke (R) vs Juneau (D) (Montana)

Alright folks, by bigger picture, I wasn't referring only to the second amendment issue. That is why I refered to the bigger picture, which I naively assumed most people would understand encompasses multiple issues.
And if you think the Democrat's only issue with firearms is a background check, then you are either blissfully ignorant, or just simply ignoring what has been said and proposed by the Democrat candidate for president.The next president has the possibility of nominating 4 supreme Court justices . Please read what the Democrat presidential nominee has actually said about firearm ownership.

I love my public lands, but I believe that if it ever came to a fight, we would win handily . I also believe this is an issue that is far overshadowed by the prospect of four or eight years of our potential next president, and the generation of the activist supreme Court justices they will appoint.

representatives don't get a vote on Supreme Court Justices. Only the Senate has the authority to confirm. That part doesn't doesn't really play in to the House race.

Zinke is going to win, likely by a wide margin. That is just the reality

Maybe.

I don't think it will be as wide of a margin as others, but it's certainly not a given on either side.

More importantly, where are we at with that Moose hunt?

I predict Hillary, Bullock, Zinke. Our kids are going to need more than God, guns, & 'merica.

Be sure to buy your collectible tee shirts though - as they may be more valuable someday than an unopened can of Billy Beer.

QzI1NzU0RUY0RURGRDAwMDA2NDg6YmI2OGI0YzI2ZWRjMGYxODQwN2Q2NmNjNzkzMzY5MzA6Ojo6OjA=

representatives don't get a vote on Supreme Court Justices. Only the Senate has the authority to confirm. That part doesn't doesn't really play in to the House race.

I apologize, I could have sworn the original poster was voting for a certain party based on that partie's platform regarding transfer of public lands.

More importantly, where are we at with that Moose hunt?

I have people looking for me. Planning to hunt the last 9 days of the season. Hopefully I will tag out early on and go get an elk. I'm studying at UCLA right now. Needless to say, It makes hunting chances less frequent.

Back