Yeti GOBOX Collection

Why I'll never consider a BowTech

Come on Tom.. almost all in jest. The anal lube jar still has me laughing.. admit it - that's funny.

Here's some real non-made up crap that I thought was pretty good.

I don't really know if its all non-made up but a Texan told me, so its probably true. My part is not made up, its real.

I shot that water buffalo with two 250 grain 338s to the neck. Neither one passed through and it went down with the second one and stayed down, though we shot it two more times with a 50 cal. S&W when we walked up to it to make sure. We didn't want to be trampled and be lucky to go to the hospital like the ranch accountant did.

I told that story on another forum and one guy told me how his pickup was rammed in the side and tipped (to what extent I didn't ask) by a water buffalo. Another guy told me how it took 4 shots from a 375 to get one down on another ranch.

Neat stories, I thought, they can have a mean disposition and can be huge. The body and hooves of the one I shot were bigger than the cape buffalo I've seen at the local Cabela's, but the cape buffalo horns are bigger.

Here's some real non-made up crap that I thought was pretty good.

I told that story on another forum and one guy told me how his pickup was rammed in the side and tipped (to what extent I didn't ask) by a water buffalo. Another guy told me how it took 4 shots from a 375 to get one down on another ranch.

This sounds like a night out in Havre when miller goes looking for burley girls

I didn't know MTMiller liked burley girls? Do you guys up there have some elk hides or buffalo hides? It seems cold enough up there to put those to good use? How about it 280, you're experienced in that probably, eh?

Uh! Burley Girls, buffalo hides, cold, and 280's experience,, hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No I can't translate, anyone care to try?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back