Caribou Gear

Why I'll never consider a BowTech

I'm a branding genius.. simple, catchy, accurate.

Attachments

• Tomlube2.jpg
    Tomlube2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 238
Now, Read that while in your head the song "Born to be Wild" plays. That's what I'm talking about, Mount that Puppy on the top of a 125 Scooter and burn the Roads down!!!!!!!! John

I'm going to go buy some Bowtech stuff asap. They have the worlds fastest crossbow! If you use it on a nice walk in the mountains, its just as fast as using it in town in your backyard, I bet.

poor Tom. has that nice gold medal steer ready to mount,hump , and all you guys can do is make fun of him. Greenhorn, excellent brand name.

Tom, how big a yard do you need to do your canned hunts? have a guy down by the farm that has an elk thats well over 400. or at least it used too. think he wants around 4000 grand to shoot it. if your interested, I'll let him know and he can set up an extra chair on the back deck for you to shoot from.

Random thoughts by JerryM

Jackie Bushman isn't worth watching, Jim Shockey is worth watching.

And why the hell, do they go up to a downed animal and poke it in the ass and say it is dead. I wish they would set their rifle down, grab the antlers and get gorded and stomped to death. Touch the eye and see if they blink you idiots.

I watched a guided goose hunt the other day and they had honkers right on top of them and 6 guys jump up and empty their guns 18 shots 2 geese dropped and 1 sailed off cribbled. The guide said good shooting boys. WTF??? I know I could have gotten a double out of that flock.

The end of random thoughts by JerryM

Steppenwolf just came out with a new verse to their old classic........

Get your motor running
da da da da da daa
Head out to the pasture
Looking for a big cow
And I'm going to blast her
da da da da da daa
Born to be Wi-i-ild

That water buffalo didn't almost trample anyone, but a previous one did trample the ranch accountant. The guide was young and amble enough to get away. The ranch is down to 3 water buffalo left. The fourth to last one ran over a ranch hand charging from 20 yards out of some trees. The ranch hand has been there 30 years plus and knows them well. He and the guide were both within 25 yards, he hit the ground.

I was thinking of Greenhorn hunting in his backyard when I made the comment about the very fast Bowtech crossbow.

The paraplegic who used the computer trigger is not my pal, I don't know him, I just know of him, that he did it before that method was made illegal here, no matter how good it is for a paraplegic, and no matter where it is used from.

I never even scored the water buffalo for SCI, let alone enter it there.

A bunch of made up crap, that's what this thread and a lot of these threads are, crap, pure and simple, made up crappy statements for the sake of ridicule and douchbag egos. There's better things to do in life than that.

previous one did trample the ranch accountant.

The fourth to last one ran over a ranch hand charging from 20 yards

damn Texan accountants and ranch hands must be wusses, here in Montana we have 12 year old boys and girls that raise cows like Toms every year, dress up in their black jeans and white shirts and parade them around county fairs all over Montana, and never get trampled

damn Texan accountants and ranch hands must be wusses, here in Montana we have 12 year old boys and girls that raise cows like Toms every year, dress up in their black jeans and white shirts and parade them around county fairs all over Montana, and never get trampled

"....made up crappy statements for the sake of ridicule and douchbag egos." (quote Tom)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A bunch of made up crap, that's what this thread and a lot of these threads are, crap, pure and simple, made up crappy statements for the sake of ridicule and douchbag egos. There's better things to do in life than that.

Sometimes the non-made up crap is pretty good for ridicule and douchbag egos.... But, when times are slow, we need to make up crap... :D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back