Swarovski NL pure

Trying like heck never to look thru a set of pures. Been happy as I can be with my old 2004 ELs. Getting harder with all these great reviews and I know they would be a good upgrade. I use 8.5x42s in the EL but I might very well go with 10s in Pures. I’m an Eastern hunter so no need for anymore mag.

I don't know, is it?
I thought about it with all the smashed and broken nails this years but I resisted.

I use them to inspect tree canopies at work to search for decay, birds and insects that could be a hazard when pruning and removing trees.

Ok, let's get real for a moment. What percent of your pre-tax dollars do spend on discretionary items/experiences? I mean everything from bait, to gas to go hunting, to elk tags, to swaros and guns?

Ok, let's get real for a moment. What percent of your pre-tax dollars do spend on discretionary items/experiences? I mean everything from bait, to gas to go hunting, to elk tags, to swaros and guns?
Dude, I sold a bunch of shit and saved my monthly spending money for like a year to be able to buy mine. Aren’t you a stocks guy? Sell some $*)Q!#@$ stocks and buy the gawddamn binoculars already!

I mean if you’re going that route, we gotta know what kind of cars you have, how much you’ve spent on skis and ski passes since college, whether you buy fancy dog food or regular dog food, boat/canoe, it never ends.

By “you” I just mean whoever, collectively.

I am sure I have nicer outdoor gear than most, and crappier (or less of) everything else than most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back