Odocoileus hemionus

Crappy pics. Saw him this morning and he was still there on the way home. One weak fork in the back. mtmuley

Attachments

• DSCF0587.jpg
    DSCF0587.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,295
  • DSCF0594.jpg
    DSCF0594.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,286
  • DSCF0597.jpg
    DSCF0597.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,325
Is that one just east of Corvallis on honey house lane? Good friend of mine stopped by Saturday with photos of one just like that eating apples outta a bucket in his yard.

Posts 45, 52, and 62 are all the same buck. He's nomadic as hell, paying a trespass fee now to hunt him would be like buying a lottery ticket.

I know it's illegal to shoot out of a building in MT, but what's the legality for shooting in to one?

A friend of mine filled a B tag on that property a couple years ago. Caused quite a ruckus. Warden showed up. Never made it on the hill this weekend. Too much to do. mtmuley

Wow, I haven't looked at the photos on this thread in awhile. There are some awesome bucks you will have to choose from Randy. I like the big mountain buck you found. That one would have a target if it were my tag.

I went and pulled my last trail camera this weekend. I was targeting one buck that I glassed one day but never got a great look at. I never was able to get him on the trail camera, but he will be my main target when I start bowhunting next month.

I did get this guy though. Any other year I'd love a crack at this deer-

IVd_OZUIfSnnVsBMMQMrCUvuvEqp2C4_zlt52cBPzs0LAYspN

McsVaI4RYJNIiIdxHAebDXGx9NhONxmFmk1efzaKL5YLAYspN

Mystery Ranch not required.

Attachments

• md.jpg
    md.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,586
Man, this thread is awesome. I get a little tingle in my pants each time I see it has a new post! Thanks for taking the time to share the pics and incredible scouting job!

Sorry for the pics. Need a better camera. mtmuley

Attachments

• DSCF0602.jpg
    DSCF0602.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,392
  • DSCF0611.jpg
    DSCF0611.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,347
  • DSCF0612.jpg
    DSCF0612.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,384
Back