ND HB 1151

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds clunky, inefficient and about as nimble as a gut shot rhino...

Your constituents must put very little faith in the board if you have to poll them for every decision. Of course, with you as a board member, maybe I see why they need a poll.
Um they are members not “constituents” and they pay dues so why shouldn’t they have acsay in creating policy ?

We had similar threats that didn't come to pass in rural MN over a water quality bill. A tired approach. A few loudmouths make threats, but after the dust settles thankfully the majority of landowners are decent hardworking folks with no interest is picking silly fights with their fellow citizens/neighbors.
Ask some folks in SD how this never comes to pass🤔

East river ( supported the action) found very little access west river when the SDGF started pushing wardens onto private property off road without permission a few years back

It didn’t take long for the Governor to step in

You just have to piss people off bad enough ….. this is one that might do it

No other bill in this session saw close to the amount of testimony submitted as this one 77% in favor

Partisan politics for 1000 Alex...

If 77% of people in NDak are in favor of baiting, I wouldn't trust them with voting for dog catcher.
Ya well Liz Cheney was elected in Wyoming and represented you guys for 6 years so….. 😜

Except it is the truth because I was sitting 3 rows in front of you and saw and heard it all. Much like this thread, you overran the entire meeting and made it a complete waste of time. All I took away from that meeting was that the folks at G&F don't make nearly enough money that they should be making having to deal with people like you and your son @wct12 all year.

You both have made complete fools of yourself over and over but your son @wct12 really took the cake questioning if @BuzzH helps anyone. Good lord 🤡

Neither of you two are worth talking to. Complete waste of time, hence why so many have stopped responding on this thread. Neither of you offer anything of value here.

Soon you can get back to killing your tame yard bucks over a bait pile back behind your house. Congrats.
I was for the bill . But it’s not good when people can’t communicate as adults

No, and No.

That's the best part of BHA and why I've been a board member for 9 years and founded the chapter in Wyoming.

Each state board decides on the issues that are most important and unless the State chapters are totally out in the weeds, national doesn't intervene.
So national does control your policy thanks for confirming that

I know how it works but thank you for the civics lesson.

Meh, more and more land is locked up each year. Increasing odds for elk and moose could be enticing enough that "we the people" are willing to risk being locked out of even more private land.

As was stated above, you've over played your hand.

I've seen some of those BHA folks. They look pretty young and healthy. I don't have to be a betting man to know they are gonna live for a long time.
Wanna bet how much traction they gain in ND with 91% of the land being private ?

There guy Brock says he wants to tell ranchers how to run their operations

Ive got a couple ins at the ND Stockmens Association I can get him on their next board meeting coming up next month and he can see what kind of reception he gets 🤔🙂

That's the same crap I heard when Montana got stream access.

"Do it and landowners will lock up their land"...never happened.

Same crap I heard when Montana gained access to State lands.

"Do that, you'll piss off the landowners, they'll lock up their land"...never happened.

Hollow threats...and who cares about access to shoot a doe or some management buck?
So you demand access to shoot trophy bucks on private lands … alrighty then 😳

I was for the bill . But it’s not good when people can’t communicate as adults
Inam still waiting for blake to share all this mayhem he said happened 🤔

I wonder if he even knows which meeting Wyatt and I are referencing 🤔

So you demand access to shoot trophy bucks on private lands … alrighty then 😳
No, I demand legal access to public land where public land hunters can legally hunt public wildlife.

I have no interest in hunting private unless the landowner is agreeable to it.

Alrighty then?

If you need definitions of public land, public wildlife, and public access...just let me know. Be happy to help as you sound confused.

Huh?

No they don't...

Thanks.
You just said they step in when a state chapter is “ out in the weeds” 😜

So either follow along like good sheep or we will step in if you go against national policy ( weeds)

Do your state chapter members that pay dues and are not on the board get to vote on policy?

No, I demand legal access to public land where public land hunters can legally hunt public wildlife.

I have no interest in hunting private unless the landowner is agreeable to it.

Alrighty then?
Then why are you bitching about what we do on our private lands 🤔😳

I mean we are “ agreeable” to letting some people come in and hunt and you yet are bitching about how we go about it 😜

You just said they step in when a state chapter is “ out in the weeds” 😜

So either follow along like good sheep or we will step in if you go against national policy ( weeds)

Do your state chapter members that pay dues and are not on the board get to vote on policy?
The Wyoming chapter, much like the North Dakota chapter haven't found themselves out in the weeds.

Then why are you bitching about what we do on our private lands 🤔😳

I mean we are “ agreeable” to letting some people come in and hunt and you yet are bitching about how we go about it 😜
I'm not, lock it up, allow access, charge for trespass, outfit it...don't give a chit.

Hunting regulations, how wildlife is managed, and how those regulations are passed is the issue...try to keep up.

The Wyoming chapter, much like the North Dakota chapter haven't found themselves out in the weeds.
So you follow the nationals policy …. 🤔

But if you were “ out in the weeds” what does the national org do ?

Inam still waiting for blake to share all this mayhem he said happened 🤔

I wonder if he even knows which meeting Wyatt and I are referencing 🤔
Well I cannot speak to that any dealings iv ever had with Blake he seams like a pretty good dude so I’m not gonna say Anything other than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back