Caribou Gear Tarp

MT 2014 Antelope Drawing

Wife and I both drew Buck tags in a not so easy to draw unit, with no points. We are stoked, especially since we will likely stay at our friends ranch with them for that opening weekend and do some bird hunting as well.

Wife and I both pulled antelope doe tags for a local district as well. hopefully that means 4 delicious antelope in the freezer this fall.

Last edited:
Wife and I both drew Buck tags in a not so easy to draw unit, with no points. We are stoked, especially since we will likely stay at our friends ranch with them for that opening weekend and do some bird hunting as well.

Wife and I both pulled antelope doe tags for a local district as well. hopefully that means 4 delicious antelope in the freezer this fall.

Grats! My doe BP's just went up so no love here.

It looks like a bonus point for rifle antelope, but chasing speed goats with a 2nd choice 900 archery tag in about 4 weeks is going to be fun.

No antelope or antelope b for me... what is this world coming to? Oh well at least I have the 900 tag to fall back on.

I'm starting to feel guilty. My entire family put in for a unit with something ~20% odds, and of course I'm the only one that drew. I finally talked my wife into applying for antelope and I was really hoping she'd draw.

I now have a mountain goat tag, breaks bull rifle tag, a breaks cow elk tag, my general deer buck tag, a whitetail buck B tag, a hard to draw Wyoming pronghorn tag, a hard to draw Montana pronghorn tag, a bear tag, a lion tag, two turkey tags, and two wolf tags.

Sounds like a busy season!
I imagine everything in MT is strung out across the state as well? Lots of miles on the vehicle this year.

Which district did you pull the bull tag for?

Its been a while since I have held and Antelope tag since I had no idea where to put in. I used to think bow hunting them was crazy when I saw it going on first hand. Now I am the crazy one.:hump:

You know what to do:

Quit your job. You'll find a new one in December

I did this two or three years in a row after high school. Of course I never had tags of any consequence then.

Sounds like a busy season!
I imagine everything in MT is strung out across the state as well? Lots of miles on the vehicle this year.

Which district did you pull the bull tag for?

Yes, lots of windshield time. All the hard to draw tags are at least a 4 hour drive from home.

I'm starting to feel guilty. My entire family put in for a unit with something ~20% odds, and of course I'm the only one that drew. I finally talked my wife into applying for antelope and I was really hoping she'd draw.

I now have a mountain goat tag, breaks bull rifle tag, a breaks cow elk tag, my general deer buck tag, a whitetail buck B tag, a hard to draw Wyoming pronghorn tag, a hard to draw Montana pronghorn tag, a bear tag, a lion tag, two turkey tags, and two wolf tags.

Wow!! Sounds like you have an awesome year ahead of you! Congrats and good luck!

Gonna be a busy hunting season...

I drew an elk B tag and an antelope tag. Yahoo! Gonna be a great hunting season for this old man. Looking forward to many days afield. MTG

Nothing for me. Only had limited hope, since I'm a 1st year resident. Good luck to all that drew hope you guys get some nice ones.

Finally something in the success column. I drew my lope buck and doe tags, WT buck B tag, and my second choice elk B. I guess when it rains it pours. Congrats to everyone that drew!

And here I was thrilled just to draw a whitetail B tag. :)
Guess I just have to suffer through the fall with only one elk tag, one buck tag, one doe tag and one bear tag.

Both my wife and I drew antelope B tags in a district with 25% odds... nothing else though.

Back