PEAX Equipment

Montana Mountain Goat- at wits end

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that he's going to be redeemed by posting a Giant - However, he will likely forever be known as the shanker.

Seriously though, it's' your tent rip it up if it makes you feel better! I chose not to shoot a doe at last light last week and have been kicking myself for it, until I read this. Thanks for posting!
You make it sound like you just up and read this thread in a few minutes and now you felt better. It’s taken me days to get through this thing! It’s like a HT soap opera - the young and the tentless

How do you guys have mtn hunting spots with quality cell service? I don’t have good service 10 minutes from my house
I don’t have good service at my house, and I live in the city. Most of the time I have better service in the back country. I don’t get it.

How do you guys have mtn hunting spots with quality cell service? I don’t have good service 10 minutes from my house
I’m not ashamed to admit that I just download episodes on my phone and watch them in the backcountry if I don’t anticipate having service.

Only had one hunting spot in the last few years where I recall having an actual cell signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back