Montana Elk Permit Results...

Ha! You are spot on. I think I hit refresh on this thread/forum just as much as I do FWP because everyone is so on top of posting their results.

There must be a reason my boss put my on duty to print 600+ sheets of old construction documents. He keeps racing on by asking if anything is showing up yet.

If you have your ALS record locked during the draw, it doesn't grab your number and you won't draw.

Nice one Greenhorn - but it is an Oracle DB - no worries about record locking. It'll refresh dynamically.

I hope this FWP person is not making a joke at my expense, but an FWP employee who occasionally looks at what happens on Hunt Talk just sent me an email. Would not be the first time he has taken humor on me.

Randy, Not many people are scheduled to be in the office tomorrow. Oh, the agony of Good Friday.

Now, not sure if he is just trying to make my life interesting, or if that was some sideways manner of asking me to tell the Hunt Talk crew that it will be Monday before we know anything.

My reply,
For any support to your budget line items in the FWP budget to be approved next year, I suggest you learn how to post the draw results in the absence of the IT staff. Remember, there is a legislative session in about nine months. I would like for it to be a "Good Friday" for all.

I'm checking out and going bear hunting. The results are what they are and I know of a bear that needs killed.

I hope this FWP person is not making a joke at my expense, but an FWP employee who occasionally looks at what happens on Hunt Talk just sent me an email. Would not be the first time he has taken humor on me.

Now, not sure if he is just trying to make my life interesting, or if that was some sideways manner of asking me to tell the Hunt Talk crew that it will be Monday before we know anything.

My reply,

I'm checking out and going bear hunting. The results are what they are and I know of a bear that needs killed.

If that's the case I say I better take tomorrow off and go bear and/or turkey hunting as I'm going to be useless at work anyways!! :D

Back