Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana Elk Permit Results...

I guess I kind of jumped the gun. The permits are still pending and the combo tags are the only drawing they have done yet. I don't have anything under unsuccessful and I still have my points. Might still have a chance...

Well I'm not sure what to think shows gen elk success of coarse, permit pending still hope this is good but not sure?:confused:

next few days...

ARE GONNA GO SLOOOOOOOW AT WORK... haha. I know someone who is successful in the non res. combo permit. Of course last year I swear my stuff was posted almost last. Like a day or so after a lot of people I know where posting and making my jealous. :eek:

I hope so since I went all or nothing this year (That was my motto) Don't expect to draw that tag is a long shot.

So far I locked up a non-res combo tag. I'm pretty pumped to hunt Montana for the first time! Good luck to all on the permit draws.

So far I locked up a non-res combo tag. I'm pretty pumped to hunt Montana for the first time! Good luck to all on the permit draws.
Congrats . It'll be interesting to see how many combo tags are leftover - I'm guessing thousands

Got my NR elk combo again - probably spend the rest of the work day on Google Earth now...

Any MT residents seeing postings yet? Looks like the NR are starting to roll in.

Last edited:
Back