Idaho bulls????

JWhunter

Where would you go/rank these units 36a-2,50, 48,44 for 350"+ bulls???
Just for fun to see what people think....
This is Idaho units

I guided in 36a-2 with wild times adventure, I cant say nothing but good about this area. Monster bull 350+ easy if you get after

Yeah 36a-2 is a real good unit have had good success in there.... whats the biggest you've. Seen???

I guided in 36a-2 with wild times adventure, I cant say nothing but good about this area. Monster bull 350+ easy if you get after

How long ago? I've seen a real decline in quality and quantity in the last 7 or 8 years. But a few are there, just not my go to unit for a 350+

How long ago? I've seen a real decline in quality and quantity in the last 7 or 8 years. But a few are there, just not my go to unit for a 350+
I was guiding this fall. The locals mentioned lots of wolfs in this area tho, i never saw one just heard one. but theres still a few up there.

Of the units mentioned I've only experience in 36A and 50. Both are excellent units and 50 would be my choice during archery season. Plenty of 300ish bulls. However I can't say I've seen an honest 350" in either.

Jw I would say lower you're standards to 320 and put in for any of them.

Draw a tag and go hunt hard maybe you will get a little luck:eek:

Man I sure thought I got after it and never laid eyes on a 350+ in 36a-2 you are one hell of a good gide if that's "easy".

Pics please.

I'm not trying to call you out. You guys might have killed some great 350 Bulls in there. My only concern is if thats the ops standard and you tell him it's easy and he believes you he's likely to waste a lot of time putting in for a tag where 300 to 320 is a good bull.

" Easy" and a guide killing a couple of 350 bulls after many years of 10 clients a year are two very different things.

Last edited:
A lot of the Superhunt tag holders in Idaho are doing back flips if they break 320. If 36a-2 was cranking out 330" bulls the draw odds would be much lower. With that being said if you want to get a tag have a fun hunting and kill a decent bull it would be in my top ten.

What would your top ten be for fun hunts at decent bulls... I know 46 has huge bulls.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back