ID refuses to send wolves to CO, joining WY and MT.

If CPW is required by law to start introducing wolves by the end of the year but no one will give them to CPW what are they supposed to do? Go to a zoo?
That’s the problem with ballot initiatives, you can propose new laws without proposing any real solutions or a plan to implement said law. Maybe they should have thought about that before they put it on the ballot. The idea of Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming derailing the plans of the all-knowing, all-powerful Denver/Boulder folks just warms my heart…..

If CPW is required by law to start introducing wolves by the end of the year but no one will give them to CPW what are they supposed to do? Go to a zoo?
All memes aside I’d really like to know the answer to this. We still have our friends in the Midwest that can provide them.

All memes aside I’d really like to know the answer to this. We still have our friends in the Midwest that can provide them.
Great question for the geniuses from the wolf project who put the ballot initiative together. I am sure they have an answer since they always knew way more than the CPW and everyone else. I have heard there maybe ESA protections prohibiting those midwestern states from contributing wolves but not certain.

With Jeff Davis coming from Washington, I’m assuming that option is being explored.

Maybe they should listen to the people that already have wolves. How much money will they have to spend? Where's that money going to come from? What about listening to the people that will have to deal with the wolves, instead of the big city dumb@$$#$. How many hours/years of court battles will it take to put cpw in control of managing the population? How much damage will they do to the ranchers livestock? I am hoping that nobody will give Colorado wolves,yet I know peta/animal rights/tree huggers/and an assortment of other organizations will band together and pool resources and get it done. In my mind there is absolutely zero good that will come from bringing wolves into Colorado.

They'll reach out to Canada. Pick up some Super woofs!

I'd giggle like a school kid if Canada told Colorado to pound sand as well. 🤣

While I'd love to see a few woofs of the flubbed up fwp #'s sent to Colorado, I'm good to see MT tell Colorado to stuff it as well.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back