Yeti GOBOX Collection

Finally, maybe, the sheeple will see the truth about Les Stroud

Was this for purpose or pleasure?
There for a second when les was warming up those rocks I thought he was gonna pull the old nalgene trick and make one disappear.
But he just laid on them.
There were rainwater puddles he wanted to drink but they were full of seabird guano, so naturally he just squirted it up his ass where the bird feces would be inconsequential. So yeah, for pleasure.

There's a 200' cliff in my way that you could get around by walking an extra 45 minutes....".nah , I'm gonna rappel down that bitch wearing a banana hammock with a green pine cone up me arse for an endorphin boost", BG every episode...
. Because everyone carries rappelling gear in their emergency pouches.
That show is entertaining for one or two episodes, after that it's ridiculous.

I think this thread should be renamed "Lazarus, come forth!"

Bear is a showman. Watch him purely for entertainment. Plus, I went to Trejo's Tacos because of his show with Danny Trejo, and by golly they are the best I've ever had (at $6 each they better be!).

David,
NM

I think this thread should be renamed "Lazarus, come forth!"

Bear is a showman. Watch him purely for entertainment. Plus, I went to Trejo's Tacos because of his show with Danny Trejo, and by golly they are the best I've ever had (at $6 each they better be!).

David,
NM
On the very important subject of tacos, I highly recommend Tako Ten. In Albuquerque off Tramway. They do this “Circle of Friends” which is one of every phenomenal taco off the menu plus chips/dips.

BG is a fraud and it's been shown a couple times now. Les on the other hand was good until the Big Foot crap. I swear Les and the guy from "The Facts How2hunt" youtube channel should have a show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back