NEW SITKA Ambient 75

favorite coyote hunting caliber and loads ?

Coo',

My dad picked up a BushMaster before Kyle or I made a move. Was funny, I brought this whole thing up at the christmas dinner table a few years back. How cool would it be to have a sub 1" shooting auto, that would just absolutely wreak havoc on anything you wanted, varmit wise!!! I figured if one of them got the bug to get one, there'd be an "Arms Race" between us... :) Dad's BM shoots real well. He loves the heck out of it... I think the RRA is just a little nicer though. To top it off, my uncle from MN brought out an Olympic arms this past summer. He's been able to come out rat blasting w/ us the past 3 or 4 years. The year the AR's hit the fan, he vowed to never return unless he came back w/ his own... ;) They've all thanked me for bringing up the idea! :D

I think the 20" version is perfect! My dad has a 24", which is fine too, but unesessary in my opinion. They all seem to shoot great!

I had a friend in AZ that had a 6mm/250. If I remember correctly, we were shooting 85gr something boattails. He let me borrow it a few times, in exchange for reloading. It was wonderful to carry, shot great and would say "HELLO" to a yote as far as I could reasonably shoot!

Back