Emergency Elk Season Closure - Gallatin County Montana

Not bad for a last attempt. It was his last day to go. Without this rifle and such a great coach- the rifle's owner Jake, it never would have happened.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 497
Dude and Papa Dude! A wonderful weekend banging shins on deadfall. Nice work gents.

Awesome set of pics, thanks for sharing. How long until you're buying that's rifles twin?

That purple bag is 22 years old, has been all over the world, over 20Kft more than once, and is stained with lots of elk blood. The big purple monster. :D

is stained with lots of elk blood. The big purple monster. :D

Well done greenhorn and big congrats to your son. I can only imagine how proud it would be for you to watch him grow into a hunter, and enjoy everything in the outdoors you love. For a father it cannot get any better then that. Mine are on their way, but still a few years off from climbing elk hills.

It's a GAP .284 with a Bushnell LRHS scope, and came with somebody who knows how to load, test, and prove it out.

Having settled for a cow and a doe this year, I simply hate you. But thank you for at least not rubbing it in by using the smoking hot babes to pack it out like you did last year :D.

Sweet. Congrats on yet another bomber season. Any more info on the gap? Powder load? Size and kind of bullet? Velocity?

Also, any more pics of the mule deer? One of the best looking capes I've seen on a muley to boot.

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back